We collect information that identifies, relates to, describes, references, is capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with a particular consumer or device (“personal information“). We obtain the personal information listed below : (i) directly from you, for example, from forms you complete; (ii) indirectly from you, for example, from observing your online activity; and (iii) from data brokers to whom you have previously provided your personal information. We may also collect information from cookies, your use of search terms, social media services, and government databases. In particular, we have collected the following categories of personal information from its consumers within the last twelve (12) months:
|Identifiers.||A real name, alias, postal address, unique personal identifier, online identifier, Internet Protocol address, email address, account name, Social Security number, driver’s license number, passport number, or other similar identifiers.||YES|
|Personal information categories listed in the California Customer Records statute (Cal. Civ.|
Code § 1798.80(e)).
|A name, signature, Social Security number, physical characteristics or description, address, telephone number, passport number, driver’s license or state identification card number, insurance policy number, education, employment, employment history, bank account number, credit card number, debit card number, or any other financial information, medical information, or health insurance information. Some personal information included in this category may overlap with other categories.||YES|
|Protected classification characteristics under California or federal law.||Age (40 years or older), race, color, ancestry, national origin, citizenship, religion or creed, marital status, medical condition, physical or mental disability, sex (including gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy or childbirth and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, veteran or military status, genetic information (including familial genetic information).|
|Records of personal property, products or services purchased, obtained, or considered, or other purchasing or consuming histories or tendencies.||YES|
|Biometric information.||Genetic, physiological, behavioral, and biological characteristics, or activity patterns used to extract a template or other identifier or identifying information, such as, fingerprints, faceprints, and voiceprints, iris or retina scans, keystroke, gait, or other physical patterns, and sleep, health, or exercise data.||NO|
| Internet or other similar network|
|Browsing history, search history, information on a consumer’s interaction with a website, application, or advertisement.||YES|
|Geolocation data.||Physical location or movements.||YES|
|Sensory data.||Audio, electronic, visual, thermal, olfactory, or similar information.||NO|
| Professional or employment-related|
|Current or past job history or performance evaluations.||YES|
|Non-public education information (per the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (20 U.S.C. Section 1232g, 34 C.F.R. Part 99)).||Education records directly related to a student maintained by an educational institution or party acting on its behalf, such as grades, transcripts, class lists, student schedules, student identification codes, student financial information, or student disciplinary records.||NO|
| Inferences drawn from other personal|
|Profile reflecting a person’s preferences, characteristics, psychological trends, predispositions, behavior, attitudes, intelligence, abilities, and aptitudes.||YES|
Personal information does not include: (i) publicly available information from government records; (ii) de-identified or aggregated consumer information; (iii) information excluded from the CCPA’s scope, like health or medical information or other personal information covered by other federal and state laws and authorities.
How We Use Your Personal Information .
We may use, , or disclose the personal information we collect for one or more of the following business purposes:
- To fulfill the reason you provided the information; to provide you with support; and to respond to your inquiries.
- To provide, support, personalize, and develop our Website, products, and
- To maintain the safety, security, and integrity of our Website, products and services, databases and other technology assets, and business.
- To create, maintain, customize, and secure your account with
- To process your requests, purchases, transactions, and payments and prevent transactional
- To personalize your Website experience and to deliver content and product and service offerings relevant to your interests, including targeted offers and ads through our Website, third-party sites, and via email or text message (with your consent, where required by law).
- For testing, research, analysis, and product development, including to develop and improve our Website, products, and
- To respond to law enforcement requests and as required by applicable law, court order, or governmental
- As described to you when collecting your personal information or as otherwise set forth in the
- To evaluate or conduct a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by Diamond Media is among the assets transferred.
We will not collect additional categories of personal information or use the personal information we collected for materially different, unrelated, or incompatible purposes without providing you notice.
Disclosure and Sharing; Sales.
We may disclose or sell your personal information to a third party for a business purpose, subject to your right to opt-out of such sales. When we disclose or sell personal information for a business purpose, we require the recipient to both keep that personal information confidential and not use it for any purpose except performing the contract. If a third-party purchaser of your personal information wants to resell it, the purchaser is required by law to provide you with explicit notice and an opportunity to opt-out of further sales.
In the preceding twelve (12) months, Company has disclosed the following categories of personal information for any business purpose: (i) identifiers; (ii) California customer records personal information; (iii) protected classification characteristics under California or federal law; (iv) commercial information; (v) internet or other similar network activity; (vii) geolocation data; (viii) professional or employment-related information; and (xi) inferences drawn from other personal information. We share your personal information for business purposes with certain types of third parties, including our service providers, retailers, and clients, which include the Automotive Industry, Consumer Product Goods, and Legal institutions.
In the preceding twelve (12) months, Diamond Media has sold the following categories of personal information(i) identifiers; (ii) California customer records personal information; (iii)protected classification characteristics under California or federal law; (iv) commercial information; (v) internet or other similar network activity; (vii) geolocation data; (viii) professional or employment-related information; and (xi) inferences drawn from other personal information. We sell your personal information to the following categories of third parties : Automotive Industry, Consumer Product Goods, and Legal institutions.
Your Rights and Choices under the CCPA .
Opt-Out and Opt-In Rights.
If you are 16 years of age or older, you may direct us to not sell your personal information at any time. We do not sell the personal information of consumers we actually know are less than 16 years of age, unless we receive affirmative authorization from either the consumer who is between 13 and 16 years of age, or the parent or guardian of a consumer less than 13 years of age. If you or your parent or guardian choose to opt-in to personal information sales, you or your parent or guardian may still opt-out of future sales at any time. To opt-out, you (or your authorized representative) may submit a request to us by visiting with the title “Do Not Sell My Personal “. Once you make an opt-out request, we will wait at least twelve (12) months before asking you to reauthorize personal information sales. You do not need to create an account with us to exercise your opt-out rights. We will only use personal information provided in an opt-out request to review and comply with the request.
We will not discriminate against you for exercising any of your CCPA rights. Unless permitted by the CCPA, we will not:
- Deny you goods or services.
- Charge you different prices or rates for goods or services.
- Provide you a different level or quality of goods or
- Suggest that you may receive a different price or rate for goods or services or a different level or quality of goods or
However, we may offer and you may consent to receive certain financial incentives permitted by the CCPA that can result in different prices, rates, or quality levels. Any CCPA-permitted financial incentive we offer will reasonably relate to your personal information’s value and contain written terms that describe the program’s material aspects. You may revoke your consent to participate or receive such financial incentive at any time.
Access to Specific Information; Data Portability Rights.
You have the right to request that Diamond Media disclose certain information to you about our collection and use of your personal information over the past 12 months. Once we receive and confirm your verifiable consumer request, we will disclose to you: (i) the categories of personal information we collected about you; (ii) the categories of sources for the personal information we collected about you; (iii) our business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling that personal information; (iv) the categories of third parties with whom we share that personal information; (v) the specific pieces of personal information we collected about you (also called a data portability request). If we sold or disclosed your personal information for a business purpose, we will provide you with two separate lists disclosing such sales or disclosures, identifying the personal information categories that each category of recipient purchased or otherwise obtained.
You have the right to request that Diamond Media delete any of your own personal information that we collected from you and retained, subject to certain exceptions. Once we receive and confirm your verifiable consumer request, we will delete (and direct our service providers to delete) your personal information from our records, unless an exception applies.
An exception to your request may apply if retaining the information is necessary for us or our service provider(s) to:
- Complete the transaction for which we collected the personal information, provide a good or service that you requested, take actions reasonably anticipated within the context of our ongoing business relationship with you, or otherwise perform our contract with you.
- Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity, or prosecute those responsible for such activities.
- Debug products to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended
- Exercise free speech ensure the right of another consumer to exercise their free speech rights, or exercise another right provided for by law.
- Comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act (Cal. Penal Code § 1546 et. ).
- Engage in public or peer-reviewed scientific, historical, or statistical research in the public interest that adheres to all other applicable ethics and privacy laws, when the information’s deletion may likely render impossible or seriously impair the research’s achievement, if you previously provided informed
- Enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with consumer expectations based on your relationship with
- Comply with a legal
- Make other internal and lawful uses of that information that are compatible with the context in which you provided
Exercising Access, Data Portability, and Deletion Rights.
To exercise the access, data portability, and deletion rights described above, please submit a verifiable consumer request to us :
- Calling us at 888-942-7117.
- Emailing us at email@example.com.
Only you, or a person registered with the California Secretary of State that you authorize to act on your behalf, may make a verifiable consumer request related to your personal information. You may also make a verifiable consumer request on behalf of your minor child. You may only make a verifiable consumer request for access or data portability twice within a 12-month period. The verifiable consumer request must: (i) provide sufficient information that allows us to reasonably verify you are the person about whom we collected personal information or an authorized representative; and (ii) describe your request with sufficient detail that allows us to properly understand, evaluate, and respond to it. We cannot respond to your request or provide you with personal information if we cannot verify your identity or authority to make the request and confirm the personal information relates to you. Making a verifiable consumer request does not require you to create an account with us. We will only use personal information provided in a verifiable consumer request to verify the requestor’s identity or authority to make the request.
Response to your Request.
We endeavor to to a verifiable consumer request within forty-five (45) days of its receipt. If we require more time (up to ninety  days), we will inform you of the reason and extension period in writing. If you have an account with us, we will deliver our written response to that account. If you do not have an account with us, we will deliver our written response by mail or electronically, at your option. Any disclosures we provide will only cover the 12-month period preceding the verifiable consumer request’s receipt. The response we provide will also explain the reasons we cannot comply with a request, if applicable. For data portability requests, we will select a format to provide your personal information that is readily useable and should allow you to transmit the information from one entity to another entity without hindrance. We do not charge a fee to process or respond to your verifiable consumer request unless it is excessive, repetitive, or manifestly unfounded. If we determine that the request warrants a fee, we will tell you why we made that decision and provide you with a cost estimate before completing your request.